When it comes to selecting a company to join, you’re in the driver’s seat. That’s why we, at AIS, have worked hard to set ourselves apart from the competition with the following offerings:
- Competitive pay, as owner operators can make up to $172,000 a year and company drivers can make $61,000 a year!
- Consistent freight to ensure your career is always in motion
- Long-term employment, and many of our drivers have been with us for decades!
- New company trucks with models averaging less than two years old
- Discounted fuel, with savings of .20 per gallon off retail, or more!
- Safety bonuses
- State-of-the-art technology
- Home daily, because our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.
- Our Lease Purchase Program, which allows drivers to lease-purchase their very own truck.
This is the second time I have worked for AIS in my 10-year driving career. There is a whole lot that they do at AIS that makes them stand out from the competition. Their fuel discounts are better, their freight is a lot better, and their driver appreciation is better too. They don’t just put you out on a run and hope everything goes okay – they call and check on you to see how it is going, and they stay in constant contact to let you know they care. I’ve been back with AIS about 10 months now, and one of the main reasons I came back is because of the good people here.
I’ve been working for AIS since 2007, and I have no complaints. There is always a load for me to carry, and the folks here are real nice and treat me right. Before I took advantage of the MY TRUCK program, my previous truck’s engine was messed up and the service lights were flashing. It needed serious upgrades and that put me out of commission for several days. Jeff, the president of AIS, was real nice and talked to me about it. He let me know that AIS had a truck I could lease to purchase through the MY TRUCK program, and so that’s what I did. They always fix everything real quick and keep me up and running. Best of all, my truck will be paid off in just a year and a half!
I like working for AIS because I like the flexibility and I like my home time. I’ve been driving for 12 years, and started driving for AIS about a year ago. Everyone here has been really easy to work with, and I’ve got more than enough loads to carry. I deliver mostly local shipments, and the savings I get on fuel have helped me a lot. I appreciate the ability to work here, enjoy my home life, and still get to do all of the things that I like to do.